I love to do everything very intensively, having the most of every second. I know that every minute of our life will never come back. It just goes, as the people who we once loved, the places we have been and as all the unpleasant thing that we did and that afterwards we missed so much.
Lately my life is a messy. I am everywhere and nowhere at the some time. I feel alone sometimes, but I like to be able to go away from people and have my life by myself. I feel so special when I am by myself discovering things that I couldn't do with anyone else.
What I have being doing in the last years of my life:

Waiting to became one of the 7 wonders of the world
.jpg)
Port Mont. I wish I could tell you how important you were for me... waking me up with your gently touch.

Unforgettable Barcelona
.jpg)
The way I saw Sydney
.jpg)
Vancouver 2006: I waited so much for this day.
But maybe, I waited too much and things were so different of what I first planned
.jpg)
Africa of my soul. The rainbow that lives inside me.

My loved ones.

Meu Brasil brasileiro
No comments:
Post a Comment